REMAP Consultants enables you develop project management capabilities to effectively implement partnership projects. Resource partners require accountability in implementing projects with organizations while ensuring they create a long-term impact. We will implement a result-based approach in the entire project management process in close consultation with project partners.
- We provide support throughout the project integrating learnings from different phases of the project to deliver outcomes
- Our Approach is result-oriented, emphasising on the impact of the project activities to the beneficiaries while at the same time strengthening the team’s capacity and sustainability of project results
- We will ensure effective management of core project stakeholders (including development partners, stakeholder’s reference group, donor group, project steering committee and the project approval committee)
- Our team will prepare high quality technical briefs, policy notes, analysis and other documents for engagement with external audiences (e.g. donors & senior government officials) in order to inform decision-makers and opinion-makers on the programmes
- Our team brings experience in participatory monitoring and evaluation.